Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Not Very Exciting


Good morning. Again I don't have a lot of excitement going on. Well exciting enough to blog about. My life is sort of plain right now. I'm enjoying every minute of it. I get to wake up in the morning and have a slow cup of coffee, then go out and feed and talk to critters, then work on projects around the house. Its routine, comfortable, and great. For the first time in my life I am content and comfortable with plain routine.

(I cant figure out why some of this is highlighted. Weird)



Some of the blog posts that I have been working on get way too deep and random. So deep I lose myself so I havent posted them because because I dont want to go that way.


I just want to say Hi, share a random picture (the only one that wanted to upload today) and let you know I am still here and still working on something interesting to read. :)

Here is one of my most favorite quotes to chew on. Enjoy the rest of your week!

"I believe that the purpose of life is to be happy. From the moment of birth, every human being wants happiness and does not want suffering. Neither social conditioning nor education nor ideology affect this. From the very core of our being, we simply desire contentment. I don't know whether the universe, with its countless galaxies, stars and planets, has a deeper meaning or not, but at the very least, it is clear that we humans who live on this earth face the task of making a happy life for ourselves. Therefore, it is important to discover what will bring about the greatest degree of happiness."
Tenzin Gyatso; The Fourteenth Dalai Lama

 

No comments:

Post a Comment